Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a 4 year old!

Today, or yesterday (May 19) Hadley turned 4. We had a great day. Due to the fact that we have already had her party because we thought we would be in China during her birthday, we had a low key, family kind of day.

Check out these great pics! Birthday Breakfast, Visiting the NICU to see "the teeny, tiny babies", lunch with Mom and Dad (more importantly the free dessert) and a movie with Dad. What a fun day!

Click to play Hadley's 4th Bday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! What an awesome day you all had. We can't wait to celebrate her birthday again and I guess when your 4, you don't mind to celebrate it over and over again. Can you ever get enough of hearing someone sing "happy birthday?" Hadley, you are a beautiful young lady, you have so much to teach Analayne since your 4 now! Love you, Aunt Lee-Lee

Anna said...

Hadley,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I was thinking about you as I have been for the past 4 years because your life is such a miracle to so many people. I cannot wait to see pictures of your new little brother! Please let us know the next time you're in Middle Tennessee so we can see you and your family and so you can meet my new baby boy, Ian.
We love you,
Anna, Jason, and Ian Miller