Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas 2008!

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Julie said...

that is such a fun way to give the highlights of your year! shep and hadley are precious! merry christmas!

Nanette R. said...

Thanks for the new post with so many great pictures. I'm going to have to make a Christmas smilebox for my blog, too! Merry Christmas to all of you!