Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Keeping up... is hard to do!




I am a lame blogger. When Hadley was little, and in the hospital, I was faithful. When we were expecting Shepherd's adoption, I was faithful, when we were in China, I was faithful. Now that I have Hadley trying to convince me at this moment that she has "nothing special to wear to bed", Shepherd always begging for a snack and now, with our neice Kathryn being here for the summer, always busy with fun things for her to do, I don't write. Hey, I barely bathe.

I know, I know, I should write more. I will forget all these cute things they do. I will not remember the way Kathryn is dragging the kids around in a laundry basket with a sign on the back stating, "Just Married". I know! It's just so hard. Laundry, bathing the dog and trying to keep the meals coming always seems to get in the way. Does anyone else feel this way???

So here is an update on our family!

Enjoy!

Hadley has just finished her 2nd year of preschool, which she loved. She has also just turned 5 in May. For those faithful prayer warriors that prayed so hard, check this girl out! Hadley is loving to draw, swim and do anything with her daddy. She is our special princess and we are crazy about her!

Shepherd just turned 2 on April 30th. He is a joy, and, a bit of a showoff! It is almost a year that we adopted Shep. June 16th is our Gotcha Day. What a blessing he is. Check him out, you will se that he loves life!

Also, Kathryn is here. She is a fantastic 10 year old. She is beautiful inside and out. Sharp minded, kind, and loads of fun. I have decided that 10 might be the perfect age!

Chad - My adorable hubby just became a Doctor! In May, Chad graduated from Mid Western Theological Seminary with a Doctorate of Educational Ministries. We are so proud!

So, here we are! Everyone is doing great and I am enjoying the summer... hope you are too!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

They are so adorable! Happy Gotcha day to Shepherd!

Nanette R. said...

I loved reading the update on your family. Hard to believe that Hadley is already five years old, but I know from experience that kids actually do keep getting older (Daniel will be 14 soon and starts high school in August!)

Amy Maze said...

finally an update...keep it up!

Stories to Tell said...

There are seasons. Just don't give up. Love to read what you write.