Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bringing Shepherd Home!





Many have asked, so we have put this "Chip In" opportunity on the blog. To make it more fun, we are putting names in the hat of those that give and April 10, we will draw for a new IPOD! Have fun!

5 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

Can I link to your blog?

Becca said...

Scotty told me a while back you had a blog and I have been waiting for you to update!! I'm so excited for you and your adoption! Sounds like things are well with you guys!

Candace said...

Amy - please do! I am still learning about all of this. I read yours and cannot believe that you guys have added. I was beside myself - to see little brother. May I link to yours as well?

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you!! I hope the adoption goes well!

Crystal said...

Thanks for including me on your blog! It is so fun to catch up on you guys!! I am curious, where are you adopting Shepherd from? And are you naming him "Shepherd"? You will love having a boy! ~Crystal Wilson
P.S. We are expecting #3!