Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am so mad at CRAIG DONNACHIE!



My brother in law - Craig Donnachie is such a meany!

He took my beloved sister and her babies to GERMANY!

Does anyone know how to say "You bring them back right now!" in German?

Craig works for the FBI and finally got the call to Germany, which he has wanted for some time. Whitney and girls are there, and having a great transition. The blessings include: automatic network of friends (Americans) in their same position (away from home) and a great church within walking distance.

Things that Candace is having a hard time dealing with:
No more 7am morning calls from sister
No more 7:30am calls from sister
No more 8:00am calls from sister
You see where I am going with this....

I miss being "in the know with them". I wish they lived next door to me. We have made our husbands promise (I am sure with their fingers crossed behind their backs) that when we all retire we will live next door to each other.

Only 35 years to go....

2 comments:

D said...

Those Edwards girls love their lipstick!

Nanette R. said...

I can empathize with you, Candace. My sister (Jeanette) lived in Germany for 3 years and I felt like I'd lost my best friend. Back then, we kept the email lines going, but it wasn't the same as PCS-to-PCS! BTW, she and her hubby live here in Nashville now and Jeanette is 17 weeks pregant (at long last!). Hugs, Nanette