Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Shepherd


We got the call Monday that it is indeed time to go and get our boy!! May 1, we will leave to meet and adopt our baby Shepherd!

It's been a very long process for us and now it's all coming together. I was shocked when I got the call. It's always the thing that will happen one day - and then ONE DAY it does! We are so excited!

More information to come!

No comments: