Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Chad and Big Ed


My husband has an obsession.

Big Ed's Pizza in Oak Ridge, TN.


He wears the t-shirt, when he knows we are going home to TN, he always starts in with "the only thing I really want to do is go to Big Ed's" routine, and when we go, he goes into the "Big Ed's Zone". He is in full concentration.


But I have to admit, it is the best pizza ever!


Chad, I hope we celebrate out 50th anniversary at Big Ed's!


I love you,

Candace

No comments: