Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ms. Betty


Ever since Hadley has been born, there is a great lady that works with my mom that has basically adopted her to be a part of her family. Finally, we got to meet "Ms. Betty".


Ms. Betty has made everything for Hadley - clothes, blankets, you name it - all personalized, of course.


The kindness and love of others never ceases to amaze me, especially when it's a total stranger! Ms. Betty is a good reminder to love pour yourself out to others just because love is so wonderful. Even though we are all busy, let's not ever be too busy to show others love just because... that's a wonderful thing.


YOU are a wonderful, lady Ms. Betty, it was an honor to meet you!

2 comments:

Kate said...

CANDACE!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how HUGE Hadley is! It is crazy! I miss y'all so much and hope I can still come visit sometime!

Tell the Chad I said hello and give Hadley a kiss from her fav aunt Kate!

Love you!

Candace said...

kate, we miss you so much!