Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Forever Grateful


You know, there are just those people that come into your life to help you out that you can't ever forget. While in Tennessee recently, we visited our beloved Baptist Hospital NICU to see doctors and nurses that we are "forever grateful" for. I love going to the NICU, it's the only place in the world where I hear anyone say, "Hadley, you are such a big girl!"


Hadley was totally intrigued this visit. She wanted to see all the babies. She wanted to take them home. She kept saying, "they want their mama". I agreed. I told her, "yes, and believe me, their mama's want them!"


Sweet memories. What an unforgettable time in our lives. We so respect these caregivers who gave so unselfishly to us. We are forever changed, forever grateful!

No comments: