Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007 - Here, Kitty, Kitty!


We had a fantastic Halloween! We started off the WEEK of Halloween by Hadley wearing her kitty cat outfit everywhere we went. She event slept in it!

On the big day, we went to church, where we joined over 2000 other families and enjoyed games, horse rides, train rides and funnel cakes. We then did the traditional trick or treating in our neighborhood before going to the College Costume Party. Hadley had such a great time.

I so love to dress up. I will post the pictures of me and Chad soon. We went as "Snowbirds" since we are living in Florida.

I hope all of you got lots of treats!!

No comments: