Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meet our new friend, Amy Harris


We met a new friend last week. On Halloween day, we met Amy Harris, our Social Worker here in Florida. She works for America World, the agency we are using for our adoption from China.


Everything went well. Amy is fantastic. I knew this because Hadley invited her to "stay the night with me?" We would welcome Amy to our home anytime, I can tell you that! She is great and we are blessed to have her with us.


No comments: