Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gotta Go Home in the Fall!











Ok, we all know that I am a home girl. I love Tennessee, especially in the fall. Moving to Florida has been hard for that reason, no seasons! My favorite season fall seems wasted here. No cool breeze, no long sleeves and jackets (if I see one more pair of capri pants and flip flops I will go crazy!), no hot apple cider, none of that. I demonstrate in my own way. I am wearing fall colors and closed toed shoes, sweat and all.








I went home for my birthday and had a great time. Being with friends and family, going to the mountains for a picnic, creek adventure and hayride was great. Talk about homesick! We completed my trip home with a weenie roast and haunted hike lead by Grammy herself. My best friend from college and I hid and jumped out at just the right time to give everyone a good scare. It was fun. I love torturing kids, you know!








Check out some pictures. Home is good, isn't it. Especially when it's TN in the Fall!

No comments: