Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 12, 2008

And the Winner is....



I just made the phone call to inform the winner of the IPOD Nano from our "Chip In" contest!

Amy Maze is the lucky winner.

Hadley picked the name, as you can see in the photos.

We would like to thank everyone for participating. I wish we could give you all an IPOD, no, strike that, I wish we could give you a cruise! Or a year's supply of Chick-fil-A sweet tea, whichever one floats your boat.

Congratulations, Amy! Now, all you need is to locate a 6 year old to teach you how to use it...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I just wanted to say--WOW!!!
Look at my hansome brother-in-law! You look great Chad!