Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 12, 2008

That's Alright Mama!


Elvis is alive and well at the Keck house.

It's something the Edwards girls hand down from generation to generation.

My mom loves Elvis, I love Elvis and now, Hadley loves him.

When my mom was here, we watched an Elvis concert. I really didn't pay any attention, but all of a sudden I looked up and Hadley was entraced. It was hilarious. I guess it's true - Elvis' music never gets old!

One particular song caused her to break out into a dance. Then, my mom started dancing with her. "That's alright, now Mama" has become an anthem around here. She frequently bursts into singing it, especially when she may be about to get into trouble...

Dancing in the living room to Elvis, I can't name how many times we danced to Elvis in my mom's kitchen. When we were young, like Hadley, all the way through high school and college. Cousins, friends, animals, no one was immune to the beat.

I love to see my family doing things that I did when I was younger. Watching my mom dance with Hadley made it possible for me to see what it must have been like when I was 3, dancing to the King of Rock and Roll.

However, I think Hadley is a much better dancer...

No comments: