Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 12, 2008

We are holding our breath!


I got an email from our adoption agency on Friday. They had written the immigration office in Tampa and got a response right away!

Now, keep in mind that we have called, emailed, visited 2 offices of our Congressman and even called his wife at home.

For 2 weeks we have carried around the "not knowing". That has been so hard, I will admit.

When they finally emailed them, I was relieved. I wish they had done it sooner. It might have saved me many hours of laying awake at night. Let me put it this way, I am very up on political matters, as I have watched about 10,000 Resmussen polls on FOX in the wee hours of the morning...

We know we won't travel on May 1 - we are hoping for May 22 or 23 (the next group to go). I promise to keep you posted!

It is amazing, though, how, during the day, I have felt mostly happy. I have had my moments, but I really am thankful that the Lord has provided me many distractions, mainly a blonde headed 4 year old... She has been an angel and has made me laugh more than usual. Turns out, laughter IS good therapy.

No comments: