Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Candace + Chad = True Love!


Well just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on April 21! We went out to a great dinner and lingered over the food and just talked. Quality time, seems like there is so little of it just for the 2 of us anymore...

My little HoneyPie is so good to me and I love him dearly. Now, we are about as different as night and day. He likes to save money, I like Target. He likes "Antiques Road Show" and I like "Cops". He likes to stay up late at night, I think that is ridiculous! Somehow, though, it works for us. Probably because he has the patience of Job and doesn't get his feelings hurt easily. He claims that when I am mad and ranting, he only takes in about 1% of what I am saying.

For that matter, he probably does that when it's a normal day.

Good for him, just don't let me know it.

Happy 7 years Chad!

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

Congratulations on 7 years! You are such a great couple :) Love you both! Leeanne

Christine said...

What a nice picture. Glad you had a great night out. We had a great night with Hadley.