Candace has a Speaker for Your Women's Event!

Hi Friends!
I have recently started working for a ministry that I truly believe in! Linda Anderson, who is the author of the Lifeway Curriculum, Mom to Mom is also a gifted speaker. If you are looking for something for a Women's Event or a Mom's Group, take my advice and check out Linda!
www.candace@lindaanderson.org for more info....
and visit the BLOG! www.lindaandersonministries.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

We like hangin' out with Barbie



We have a new friend. Hadley and I visited her twice last week.

She is small, black and likes to lick your face if you will let her.

Hadley has named her "Barbie" and she is a doll.

Hadley and I are both animal lovers. I would have 5 dogs if Chad would allow it. I suspect Hadley will be the same way. When we go to Target, we like to go over to "PetLand" and visit with some really neat four legged friends.

The worst part is leaving, of course. One day, Barbie might just come home with us!

Just kidding, Chad!!!

No comments: